Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Sorry I haven't been as faithful at writing as I should be. Sometimes life just gets in the way. Lots of personal stuff going on and I have been sick. I have been on the antibiotic for five days now so I am starting to feel a little better but I was super generous with my husband and now he has it.

Today is Christmas. and for my RADtastic household it has been a good day. Marie is a trooper and she has been doing great for awhile now. I am so proud of her. She seems to be learning to self regulate herself. Rose had been doing so very well all day. She was accepting limits and she was thankful and respectful and so very fun to be around. Well that was until I started this blog....lol...she has a sixth sense or something about making sure I have something to write about.

I am so thankful for my family. They aren't perfect but they are mine. I love them very much and I wouldn't trade them for anything....Even though there are days that I may think twice about that....hahaha.

I just wanted to wish you all a Merry Merry Christmas. Even though, we are facing challenges now that the let down after the fun has started. This was a wonderful Christmas Day with many very pleasant interactions. Perhaps the best holiday I have in the whole five years I have parented my RADishes. I am grateful that God has given me this. My husband and I deserve it!

So do you! I wish you a wonderful day also.

Queen Mommy

No comments: