Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Thinking my life away.....

I am a thinker. I think all of the time? There are always thoughts racing through my head. I wake up in the middle of the night because of something I thought of because I was dreaming about it. I have to turn talk radio on so that I have to concentrate on something other than my thoughts in my car. Otherwise who knows where I would end up when I get in the car.

I am also a multi tasker.....I do many things at once and usually have a high rate of completion. I even multitask when I am relaxing....I read a book, listen to music and think.....I watch "House" on two networks, play on facebook, talk to my husband, and think....

I daydream, too. My head is in the clouds most of the time. It makes me highly flakey and a very bad friend. I am spontaneous and very impulsive. I want what I want and can bully sometimes because I don't get my own way. Which who knows what that makes me...I don't even want to THINK about that.

I think about how good of a mother I am. Or am I a good wife. I think about what else could we possibly do to help our children heal. I think about how the stress of raising RADlings will affect my marriage in the long term. I think about how raising my RADlings has already affected my life. I think about what could have been and I think about what will be in the future.

I think about so many things that I am exhausted. I can't turn my brain off. So now I am thinking that I think too much...I must waste so much of my time just thinking about stuff....About things I can't change now and about things that I can't stop from happening.

My kids are what they are. I can't think them different. I can't do some sort of mind meld to change them. If I could...I would make a killing by selling my services. Oh well...

Now, I am thinking that I may have wasted your time....Just thinking again!

Be well!

No comments: