Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My little Pumpkin!


I don't want to make it a habit to put pictures of my children on this blog. I want to respect their privacy and I don't want to advertise pictures of them online.

BUT really, I had to share this picture. This is my kid...In every sense of what she embodies. She is beautiful and she has this infectious smile. Actually, you can almost see the giggle burst out of her!

Back story to this picture.....

she forgot to put deodorant on before she put the dress on...So after I did a fantastic job with her hair and my sister rocked out her makeup....we realized she still had stinky pits....so my sister put deodorant on for her and Marie is super ticklish....hence busting a gut during the glamorous picture!

Here is where I get sentimental. This is my kid. I still sometimes get so choked up to realize that she belongs to us. She is just this totally amazing kid that has beat the odds so many times. She is standing in my kitchen, posing for a picture as she continues to become an amazing young woman. I am struck by how much of a wonderful young woman she is becoming...I am bursting with pride....Can you tell?

I hope your evening is full of fits of giggles!

1 comment:

The Schoonmakers said...

This is my favorite so far. Your mommy pride is oozing from every word :) And she does like she is about to burst into giggles!