Thursday, September 25, 2008

Brenda, I am doing Hooray's early this week!

So I have decided...I am doing Hooray's early....Brenda's idea is so fantastic and I somtimes forget it when I am in the "heat" of it all. We have truly had a very harrowing group of weeks. At this point, I really have no idea how long but it has been a long time!

So here are my Hoorays....

Rose-following directions and we have had Two( yes folks count them, two!) days without a morning fight! Yay us!

Marie- There has been some serious drama happening at the high school and she has not felt the need to run and hide her head in the sand. She has been brave and trusted us to keep her safe

My husband- he just totally rocks all around....

Me- Reacting less to the behaviors...big deal for me


Have a great night!

Be Well...

1 comment:

Unspeakable Joy said...

kudos! tell me about these hoorays pretty please! seems like something i should be doing!! :)