I focus sometimes on the things that are frustrating me. I focus on how hard life is right now. I focus on how others have it easier than me. I focus on friendships that hurt. I focus on family relationships that are lacking. I focus on work issues. I focus on medical issues. I focus on the heat. I focus on RAD. RAD. RAD. RAD. and RAD. Not right now. I am going to share with you the good things in my life.
Sit back and think about those things that are good:
1. I am in good health
2. My husband loves me.
3. My children are alive and physically well.
4. I got to lay in bed and tickle my daughters yesterday.
5. I have ears to listen to the giggles and shrieks of happy children.
6. I have a job.
7. The weather has been soooo beautiful.
8. I love therapy.
9. I have two very special siblings, whom I love very much.
10. I have air conditioning.
11. I have many nieces and nephews to love and hug.
12. I love my husband!
13. I live in the USA. I have many blessings from living in this great country.
14. We have an amazing professional support system.
15. We have a great family support system.
16. I have two adorable cats that love to be spoiled.
17. I have a few truly good friends. My circle is tiny but greatly loved.
18. I love my coworkers.
19. God loves me no matter what mistakes I make.
20. God really loves me! Look at all He has blessed me with!